Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh, the times are a changing....

"This is process could go so much faster if we formed an assembly line. Whoa!! This is a strictly kill the clock situation just like it is upstairs." - The Office

So, it's definitely been a while since my last post that could be attributed to my new lazy California attitude. It's starting to work it's way inside my cubicle at work.

I guess I am know the last of my brothers writing a blog. I was kinda sad to see my younger brother give up on the blog, but things change and we all move on. It was nice because his writing was a great kick in the ass to keep on writing on my blog even when my ass was up to here with work. That's a bunch of ass in one sentence. Sorry for the ugly visuals.

Speaking of changes just the other day my wife tells me about a job interview she had with some big corporation. During the interview the manager looks over and asks the most ridiculous question to ever be posed during the interview process.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

She laughed. Looked him straight in the eye then told him that the question is unfair.

"Six months ago you ask me that question I could have answered you somewhat better, but now I know that life changes to infrequently to infer where I will be 5 years from now." I was so proud of her. It's so true. There is no telling where we will be 5 years, 2 years, next month. I don't have a clue anymore. I know one thing is for sure. Life sure does throw you some curve balls sometimes. You just have to learn how to hit them better as you go along. I love sport analogies that relate to everyday life. That's my newest thing. Next to everyone at work throwing emails at me to proof over because I'm a former English teacher. Don't laugh, they really think that I'm good at it.

I am planning on going back to school to get my masters eventually. It is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time, and now I think I may have the chance. Things are going to always be changing for me, for you, for all of us. I just keep thinking it's going to change for the better.

As my younger brother would say, "Have a beer, don't cost nutin'."

5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger The Movie Guys said...

I felt like applauding Jo when I read this for her answer to the 5 years question. You should be proud of your wife.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, pandora charms, converse, moncler, links of london, montre homme, moncler, thomas sabo, ugg, toms shoes, supra shoes, air max, ray ban, air max, swarovski, ralph lauren, gucci, moncler outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg, rolex watches, oakley, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, timberland boots, hollister, canada goose, pandora charms, baseball bats, louis vuitton, canada goose, vans, moncler, parajumpers, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister, louboutin, coach outlet store online, karen millen, swarovski crystal, lancel, hollister clothing store, converse shoes

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

oakley sunglasses, nike free, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, coach purses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet, air max, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, tiffany and co, coach factory outlet, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, air max, burberry outlet, true religion jeans, coach outlet, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

north face, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, sac longchamp, polo lacoste, air force, oakley pas cher, michael kors, barbour, true religion outlet, nike roshe, nike air max, hollister, lululemon, hollister, vanessa bruno, nike free, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, air jordan, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike blazer, michael kors pas cher, sac hermes, true religion outlet, ralph lauren, new balance pas cher, air max, hogan outlet, sac burberry, louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban pas cher, nike trainers, nike free pas cher, north face, air max pas cher, nike roshe run, air max, louis vuitton uk, mulberry, sac louis vuitton, vans pas cher, converse pas cher, sac guess, nike tn, timberland

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, insanity workout, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, canada goose jackets, celine handbags, beats by dre, p90x, ugg boots, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, ugg australia, giuseppe zanotti, north face outlet, instyler, vans shoes, nike huarache, bottega veneta, ugg, new balance shoes, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, babyliss pro, ugg boots, soccer shoes, canada goose, nfl jerseys, canada goose, valentino shoes, canada goose uk, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet, mcm handbags, mont blanc, lululemon outlet, reebok outlet, ugg pas cher, nike roshe run, abercrombie and fitch, canada goose, birkin bag, ghd, asics running shoes, north face jackets, marc jacobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home