Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dome foam and nachos hold the peppers please

So the Red Sox signed Coco Crisp on Friday. I was greeted by with a phone call from my hoodlum friend up in Beantown.

"Yeah bitches... That's right we got the Coco on our team now. I'm kooko for Coco Crisp!!!"

I guess things can start settling down to normal in Boston. Not likely. Especially when you have an offseason filled with as much drama as an Lisa Lobe first date. There are many questions to answer still, "What to do with the fat man?" "Whose gonna play shortstop?" "Will Foulke ever break out of his psychoctic menstraul phase?' "I guess Matt Clement should get a guest appearance on Lost?"

Well as I ponder over those offseason moves, let me just say the best acquistion the Sox made was retaining the boy wonder. "Can you say retainer?" Theo knew somewhere in the back of his mind that Larry Luccino would bow down to John Henry and the baseball gods of Boston would beg for him to return with more authority. I can rest know at least until pitchers and catcher report.

As things continue to shape up or sink in New Orleans. My Saints seem to be the damn Penn and Teller of the league. Always looking to amaze a crowd of bystanders with their grotesque magical shows in order to drum up some publicy for their two man show. i.e. the old dog and pony show. Yeah the Saints hired a new coach. Yeah it's going to be a new season. Still, how many free agents are the Saints going to go after. Will they bargain hunt for draft picks or blow the whole wad on Todd Marijuanavich, err I mean Matt Leinart. In the 2006 NFL Draft the New Orleans Saints select.... Rusty Bowles... Deepsnapper from Bowling Green University. Way to save on the cost of a few more Dome Dawgs.

Well that's it for the sports rant. I've had enough for this week. I can't wait for the start of the Winter Olympics so that I can go into hibernation as I await the grapefruit league scores.
Boston (SS) 21
Tampa Bay (SS) 3

4 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger The Movie Guys said...

I'm not sure Foulke's problems are mental - I think he may have done himself in physically by pitching 824 1/3 innings over 14 consecutive days in October 2004, for which you should be forever grateful.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger dillyberto said...

I can't go so low as to agree with a 'dog and pony show' for the Saints.

It is always different, just with the same results.

I can't even agree with that statement because the Saints embody hope for many of us here.

There what we can use to heal.

The Dome Foam is the robitussin.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.6
ferragamo outlet
ralph lauren uk
true religion jeans
skechers shoes
oakley sunglasses
mlb shop
pandora charms outlet
pandora
canada goose jackets
true religion outlet store

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0823
ugg boots clearance
moncler jackets
yeezy shoes
ugg boots clearance
ugg boots on sale 70% off
coach outlet
ugg boots
pandora
uggs outlet
moncler outlet


 

Post a Comment

<< Home