Friday, September 08, 2006

Take back the t.v. Men, men, manly men.

Wonder if Nick Saban is allowed to throw overhand, but maybe all that Miami mojo has questioning his ability to be assertive.

Steelers defense looked like what everyone else wished there defense looked like. A well oiled machine. Troy Pala-(I wanna lei ya) hair can be found in the bloodstream of Rickey Williams. That thing has to be an NFL violation of something. I mean if the NFL is worried about gold shoes and high socks, why the heck can't they mandate a hair net.

Looking forward to this weekend and college football and my Saints. Since I'm a diehard Domer it will be hard to pull me away from NBC on Saturday even with Pat Hayden butchering my game. It won't be the Snow Bowl of 1992, but it definitely will be a great game to watch. Look for the Irish offense to come alive at home under Touchdown Jesus.

Living in Austin has it's advantages. Like #1 vs. #2 on Saturday night. It's seems to me that it's the Superbowl for most of these fans. Tickets ranging from $2 grand to your left nut are being offered by scalpers. Not pretty. Still I wonder what will happen after this weekend if Texas loses. Will they hang Mack Brown or take it as an early season loss? Ohio State is ridiculous fast on offense. They remind me of Texas last year except their defense is unproven. Look for Ohio State to sneak into Austin and pull of a victory. They have an edge to them after losing out last year in Columbus, plus Troy Smith wasn't Troy Smith of today last time they met.

Saints and Browns. Too fan bases that love to love the losers. I love Cleveland fans. They have as much pride in their team as Saints fans do in theirs. Problem is neither one of them have won anything. I know this for sure. I can't stand the Browns. As a new franchised team in 1999 they collected their first win against a Ditka team that refused to win and on a freaking Hail Mary. Only Saints are allowed to execute that play. Saints should establish the run early in hopes to keep their defense off the field. The less you see of the defense the better. I like the Saints chances. Just trying to keep level headed about the season. One cool thing to watch for is Bush returning punts. I just hope we can force them to punt. If so, I will be chanting "Another Bush, please beerman."

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger lucasjackson7 said...

Saints Fever, baby! You gotta have FAITH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home