Monday, October 31, 2005

Past the reality check, please?

How's the job search? I don't know and I don't much care.

It's now the winter of Ryan (a.k.a. summer of George). Bizzaro world has kicked into full effect out here in San Diego. What's up is down. What's right is wrong. Instead of worrying I just chill.

I was super worried when I moved out to San Diego if this would be the right place for us to start over. Upon further review. It still is. Can't say much for life other than sometimes you get the stuck with the short staff, try to make the best of it. Instead of wallowing around the city complaining about how bad everything is, I've moved on to a bigger city that has more to offer.

Recently I have been pondering this whole work thing. It's not that I don't want to work, it's I just don't care.

I let my family worry about that. The constant barrage whenever I answer the phone or talk to a relative. How's the job search? It's not bad, I haven't found anything, yet. I think I will pull a Johnny Utah, and start to learn how to become one with nature by trying to catch the perfect wave. Why not? I try to spend my days on the beaches of sunny San Diego. Every week I go down to the beach just to remind myself why I came out here. Can't beat it. It's so soothing that it makes me forget about everything that is wrong with my life.

Now the next time someone asks how the job search is going. I just smile and say it's all over because now I'm a professional surfer. I will now indulge myself into the lifestyle by adopting the native California language. Later, dudes. Tides ripping and the waves are a crashing. Here's to some tasty buds and some killer waves.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger tigertalk said...

Thanks anonymous! And the next time I am thinking about hunting I will remember the deer seamon you put all over your self and you can take the deer equipment and shoot it up your a$$. Sorry bro but I hate when people promote on your comments. Anyways water is something that grips your soul. I would always ride to Brother Martin or UNO along the lake with the waves crashing into the wall just to let me dream of what it would be like on the coast. Don't let the MAN bring you down!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger bayou_boy504 said...

Hey how is the job search going? You know why they call it work don't you? It's because they ran out of all the other four letter words.

Have fun at the beaches. I heard it helps protect you from UV rays if you drink lots of beer while you're baking away in the sun! Later!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger The Movie Guys said...

Pull a Johnny Utah, please...Just so I can see you get a vacant Keanu stare and say "I....am....an....F....B....I....AGENT!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home