Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Lately, I've been thinking what am I here for?

So, sorry for the delay. It's been a while and school is definitely cutting into my social life. I can't remember the last time I went out during the week. But than again I think I am required to stay at home since I am on the defense witness list for Michael Jackson. Don't even think about telling me you were the "one" person that didn't like his music when we were growing up. We all thought he was awesome. I have to be honest, my Billie Jean poster of him walking on a sidewalk that lights up as he touches it was my favorite. I was so bad that I even bought the "We are the world" tribute album. Whatever happened to those big name artists collaborating on one song instead of a whole album. It was awful and radical at the same time.

I spent the better part of last night watching the Westminster Dog show. I am also transfused by some of the dogs beauty. Alright, my wife had control of the remote last night and since Valentine's Day was nothing special I was on the list. If you have a significant other you know what I mean by the list. I don't have to explain. What's up with the judge checking out the dog's package. I thought girls don't care about size.

So I've been thinking, what am I here for? And I know for sure what I am not here for. Anything that deals with noodling, biting my lip, and trying to over assert myself. I always thought of myself as an disproportionate average slightly built moronic self-deprecating unassuming opportunistic well-thought of man. So I've got that going for me, which is good. I guess what it all comes down to is that I would be a great philosopher if I could think more about others and the universe and less about what Cheers episode will be coming on tonight. Will it be pre-Woody or post-Woody. Or will tonight be a night Knight Rider goes bezerk on Michael and ejects his no-talent singing ass right out the car or do I want to watch T.C. serve up some sweet Mai Tai's to a couple of fine brown asians on Magnum P.I. By the way they need to bring back some of the old t.v. shows from the 80's. Everything now is just too flashy and dashy. They all try to outdo each other with special effects, please let's go back to the classic cliff hangers from the Dukes of Hazzard. General Lee frozen as it tries to jump over another construction site in Hazzard County. I know one thing for sure, I was definitely put here to try and figure out how does Hazzard County still have dirt roads if in every episode there is construction going on. I know government workers work slow but not 6 television seasons slow. That's all for now.