Monday, September 21, 2009

This is the End

So, I've been blogging on here for over 4 years. Wow! Had some good posts and some I've already forgotten. Been wearing down with work and the house, that I haven't had much time to devote back to my blog.

I really enjoyed the freedom of writing my thoughts and feelings into this space. It's provided me an avenue to channel some of the things I've been going through. Especially after Hurricane Katrina. Just check any posts dated right after Sept. 1, 2005. That's when my life did a complete 180.

This has definitely been a learning experience. And I hope to come back some day to writing more on this platform. Just right now it seems that my time and attention is needed elsewhere. So for now, I bid farewell until we meet again my friend.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this pіece of writing сomplеtely regаrding the comparison οf newest and earlieг technologies, it's awesome article.

Feel free to surf to my page ... propane deep fryer

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.6
ferragamo outlet
ralph lauren uk
true religion jeans
skechers shoes
oakley sunglasses
mlb shop
pandora charms outlet
pandora
canada goose jackets
true religion outlet store

 

Post a Comment

<< Home