Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dog Gone Tired



You ever get that feeling when you just get home from work or whatever and you are exhausted? All you want to do is relax on the couch or lazyboy.

Well that's how I've been feeling lately. A bit rundown. Almost like I moving in slow motion. So, every now and then when I feel like this I lay on the floor with my dog, Hero. I don't know if it's dog therapy or just plain chillin', but it sure does feel good.

I always tell my wife that when I die I want to come back as Hero. There is no doubt that he has the life and he knows it. So, for everyone just checking on the blog, just know that I'm chillin' out with my dog right now. Be back in a few.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger dillyberto said...

Where ya'at, una?

We got a game Saturday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home