Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Good Tidings to you (Saints fans) wherever you are



Who Dat!!! Saints controlled their own destiny this past weekend by assuring themselves a playoff bye. First time in team history. I told a bunch of my friends that this is the best season the Saints have ever had, even beats the '87 (12-3) season. We don't just beat teams, we crush them. The Giants were waving the white flag or Tiki's cry hanky by the end of the 3rd Quarter. When have you ever seen a Saints team beat so many good teams handly all season.

I love were this team has taken us, and I can't wait to share in the enjoy on Jan.13 or 14th the first playoff game in New Orleans since 2000. As the horrible teammate/coach killer T.O. once said, "I love me some New Orleans." Or something along those lines. Reggie had a coming out party for those trash talking his running skills. He hit the holes with a fierce meaness that made Tiki feel older by the second. The defense really came up huge after Fred "I won't bash you today" Thomas got burnt on the 4 play from scrimmage. They didn't allow the Giants into our territory all game. That's right, all game. Here's to a happy holidays to all. I know Payton will not rest his players next week, so let's put a cap on this season by closing out the Panthers at home. Who Dat! Who Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who Dat?

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you,sir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home